Terms of Service
This Agreement was last modified on March 14, 2018
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Canadian Law. This website is owned by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and registered at the address below:
PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. 90-425 Carrall Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6E3, Canada
This website is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) whereby customers are entitled to a 14 day cancellation period. However this does not apply where goods are personalized and made to customer specifications. Non Personalized good can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
“the Buyer” shall mean the person, firm or company with whom any contract is made;
“the Goods” shall mean any goods the subject of an order by the Buyer on order form and to be sold by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC.
Terms & Conditions
We require the full payment (including postage + packaging) of your order value upon placing your order. You may pay by Bank Transfer, Stripe Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Credit/Debit Card.
- Any order from a customer for stationery from and other products PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Prices are determined by reference to PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. price list current at the date of acceptance of the order by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC.
- All prices are given by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. without carriage paid. Carriage costs are quoted prior to checkout on the site and are itemised at ‘shopping basket’. All prices given by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. include all taxes where applicable.
- Every effort is made to display the prices accurately. However, on rare occasions, mistakes happen. In this instance PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. will correct the mistake and inform the Customer so that they can decide whether to continue with the order at the correct price.
- PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. acknowledge orders on the understanding that delivery is subject to availability. Should an item not be available, the customer will be informed and an alternative offered.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of orders are approximate only and PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. in writing.
- If PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. fails to deliver the order for any reasons other than any cause beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS‘s reasonable control or the Customer’s fault and PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. is liable to the Customer, PINEAPPLE PRINTS‘s liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods.
- The Customer shall upon delivery, examine the goods and shall promptly (but in any event within 10 working days of delivery) notify PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on the PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. store website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the goods at his own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
- In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the value of the goods defectively produced and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. had tendered delivery of the goods.
- PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any PINEAPPLE PRINTS’s obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond PINEAPPLE PRINTS’s reasonable control:
- Act of God, explosion, flood tempest, fire or accident.
- War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition.
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority.
- Import or export regulations or embargoes.
- Strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. or of a third party).
- Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery.
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- Any dispute, claims or proceedings of whatever nature between PINEAPPLE PRINTS INC. and the Customer in connection with or arising out of the validity, construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by Canadian Law.
Cancellations and Refunds
In case of customized orders (which means personalized with your individual details), refunds and exchanges will only be made if the stationery is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. In case of favour boxes and other accessories can be refund, if that is returned within 10 days of the date of purchase. All items must be in a saleable condition. Please note that we cannot offer refunds on any damaged or used products.
If for some reason you want to cancel the order and your proofs has already been created, you will be charged C$50 (CAD dollar). This is due to the time we have invested in creating and designing your proofs.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all Canadian national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or it’s owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and it’s owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with Canadian Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with Canadian Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated unsubscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and it’s owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/printsbypineapplecustomlink).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Cookies are small text files held on your computer. Some cookies are required to ensure that the site functions correctly, for this reason we may have already set some cookies. They also allow us to give you the best browsing experience possible and help us understand how you use our site.